Speed Tracker Mach 4+
All new upgraded model available from 15 October 2023
Currently, the Speed Tracker Mach 4 + is the most advanced ballistic radar for measuring muzzle velocity is based on the Hi-Tech SIR chip operating at 120 GHz.
The high frequency, many times the frequency of competing products, allows for more reliable and accurate projectile detection, and Speed Trackers do not have a problem even with bulk projectiles. Thanks to its compact design, the Speed Tracker Mach 4+ can be mounted on a weapon and innovative technology allows it to be used in tunnel shooting ranges, where other products fail. Contact us for more info. See link for technical data.
- Unique compact design
- Radio working band 120 GHz
- Weight only 190g
- Picatinny and ARCA capable
- No need to set the measurement direction.
- Measurable speed up to 1200 m/s
- Bulk projectile detection
- Connection to a mobile phone
- Development, production and support in Europe
- Operating time up to 6 hours
- New improved beam system
Designed for sports guns because we know that speed and accuracy matter.
Now you can detect EVERY bullet fired.
Using a radar cross-section that is 144 times larger we track every shot.
See each shot with continuous fire.
Mobile phone instant data and control panel.
Convenient recharge with USB C, 2 hours
Compact size mounts easily to a weaver rail system.
The latest radar technology in the most convenient size offers the most accurate data on the market.
- Captures speeds from 65 up to 1200 m/s (213-4000 fps) – for rifles, pistols, and air guns.